And, well, I'm nervous. Tomorrow is my lining check. I've been on Lupron, estrogen pills and an estrogen patch for two weeks and tomorrow is my first visit with my RE. I need to make a real confession. I have not been a model infertile. I've been sloppy with my instructions. Detail-oriented? Not really. Disciplined? Ahh, no. I would not hire me.
- I did not increase my estrogen as instructed on cycle day 6, but waited until CD 7. It was not my fault. The instructions were unclear.
- I believe I was to have stopped my Lupron today. I can't be held responsible though because the coffee stain on my instructions blurred the wording.
- Yes, I am drinking coffee.
- I did not decrease my estrogen as instructed today because...the dog ate my instructions.
- My estrogen patch was changed more frequently than instructed because the salt water kind of corroded it.
- There were times when I did not give myself the Lupron shot within an hour of the time I took it the day before. Again, not my fault, there was a time change coming back from the beach.
Accountable? Me? I guess not.
I'm fearful that tomorrow at my appointment or promptly thereafter, I will be fired. Or held back a grade.
I believe I need a drink.
And a smoke.
Behind the gym.