It's fascinating to me how people have found my little blog and how I've stumbled upon blogs that touch me, move me, make me think, make me come back for more. I remember my bad place last year after my failed IVF, when, with what was surely the hand of grace, I stumbled upon Mel's blog, http://stirrup-queens.blogspot.com/. Holy shit, I remember saying out loud, there's a whole colony of us! Dear God, a herd of infertiles! Each comment (except for the two snarky ones), each click, each link has lifted me and supported me and, I do earnestly believe, has kept me from shaving my head and beating station wagons with baseball bats. For the lack of felony assaults on my record and subsequent disbarment, I humbly thank you.
Rambling preamble aside, it's always fun to find out how people find your blog. I share with you in no particular order my favorite google searches that led people here:
1. "How to buy alcohol underage in Myrtle Beach."
2. "How to shoot heroin." (I'm seeing a disturbing pattern emerge.)
3. "Fluff my pillow." (I need to meet this girl.)
4. "Getting pregnant too easily." (You're in the wrong neighborhood sweetheart.)
5. "injections butt." (Come into my parlor.)
6. "How can I stop myself getting stressed because I can't get pregnant." (If I only knew...)
And then, of course, there are the ones that make you want to reach out through Dr. Google and give someone a hug, like "early miscarriage betas not doubling" and "hopelessness IVF infertility." And I hope with all my heart, that like me they stumble upon someone in our herd who can give them hope and encouragement and support and sanity.
Happy weekend everyone!